Friday, December 7, 2007

Thirty

The number thirty represents two things to me.

1. The maximum number of pounds I would like to gain with my pregnancy (keep my fingers crossed on this one because I'm not good at denying myself of cravings).

2. The maximum number of pounds I'm supposed to lift while being pregnant.

I'm shocked that I'm not supposed to lift more than 30 pounds! I broke that rule twice today as I carried the air compressor to the truck and then again when I carried a 55 gallon trash bag full of scraps of drywall and other trash from the investment property. Don't get me wrong, I definitely watch myself now, but 30 pounds?! This is a bit ridiculous for my line of work!

2 comments:

Cindy Crawford said...

Good Luck with the 30# limit. You might as well just sit down and prop your feet up. I'm lifting way more than 30 pounds just getting out of a chair! ha

Terri said...

Congratulations Christie! I am sooo excited for you. Glad the real estate development is going well for you.

My motto: Eat when you are pregnant. Do not deny yourself your cravings.

We sure miss you around here at Charter!

Take Care!!

Terri Hettenhausen