Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A few firsts this week!

Week 16 has been pretty eventful thus far. On Sunday evening (16w2d) as I was falling asleep, I felt four twitches on the right hand side of my stomach, just below my belly button. I dismissed it as possible gas or some sort of digestive rumbling, but I made a mental note to remember it in case it happened again. Well last night (16w4d), I felt it again while falling asleep and this time it happened as I rolled from my right side to my left side. It was a little more pronounced the second time around and I feel more confident that it is indeed the little baby in there kicking around!

Another first this week - I got "called out" by one of the employees at Lush. I was there picking out a massage bar to use on my stomach and without even telling her, she says "Oh, these are great when you're pregnant". I'm sure my eyes got huge and I asked her, "You can tell?!". She said that she noticed a little bump!

2 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

You got "called out" ? I can barely tell in your belly pictures! That girl must have psychic powers.

And I meant to tell you that I LOVE your maternity jeans. Great find, I will make a mental note about this for when my time comes. I'm sure designer jeans will make the whole pregnancy feel a little more glamorous:)

Christie & Roger said...

I honestly don't know how she could tell! My only thought was that I was wearing a specific maternity shirt that tied in the back. I usually go out in my regular clothes still, but I had some pre-preg. jeans on and I couldn't quite get them buttoned, so I needed a longer shirt. I still thought it was pretty bold of her considering the risk of insult if I wasn't pregnant!