Monday, February 4, 2008

Shopping!

Roger and I have a wedding to go to in one month out in California and I also wanted something to wear for Easter weekend. Because I'll only be 19 weeks and 21 weeks, respectively, I don't think I will need full out maternity clothes, just clothes that are roomier in the tummy area.

Here is a swing jacket that hits about mid stomach.

To be worn over this cute shirt which has grey circles in it!
And finally, this empire waisted dress. There's definitely room for a growing belly inside! I have to thank Kristal for bringing my attention to this dress :)



And for the baby, I bought a Maya Sling in a beautiful jewel tone blue color.


And I will be making my own Moby wrap with 5 yards of stretchy knit fabric in a beautiful light pool colored fabric.
Hopefully that will be the end of shopping for a little while. I certainly don't want to go overboard!

3 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

you are going to be the hippest and most adorable mom ever!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, I figured out how to comment! I love that swing jacket. So cute!!

Jennifer said...

I'm loving all of the clothes. I have a feeling that your bambino will be dressed to impress at all times ;)