Saturday, July 5, 2008

One more month!

I can't believe I only have one more month left until my official due date. The house is still in a state of chaos and there are boxes and tools everywhere, but we are nearing the end and I have a feeling that everything will come together in time.

I have a maternity photo session with Clary on Tuesday and I can't wait! She has shared some inspiration pictures with me and they are, of course, amazing. Keep your fingers crossed for decent weather on Tuesday afternoon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your maternity pics. Just one more reason to stalk Clary's blog! ;)

Julia Goolia said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you, Christie. Hot maternity pics, only a month from the big day, it's all so much fun!

Donna V said...

Just a few more weeks...now that really is exciting! Have a great time with the maternity pics. I can't wait to see them! :)

Aimee said...

Less a month left? Wow! Time flies! I can't wait to see your little one. Hope the maternity pics went well!