Monday, April 7, 2008

23 week belly

In honor of the warmer weather (we've had three days in a row of almost 70 degree weather), I've decided that maternity capri pants and shorts are a must. Today I crammed myself into a pre-pregnancy pair of capris and am wearing them unbuttoned with a bella band. The belly is on the move and seems to be growing by the week!

I'm up 11 pounds total and don't see an end in sight. I seem to be following the standard of 1 pound per week after twenty weeks. I have 17 more weeks to go and hopefully only 17 more pounds to gain! For the first time, a friend this week told me that at least now I look pregnant and not just that I had put on a few pounds! I guess that's a good thing :)


7 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh my goodness, your belly has grown since we were together! Looking good! Don't worry about the weight gain, it's for a good cause. :)

Julia Goolia said...

You DO look preggo finally! And three days of 70 degree weather? Damn.

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous! I can't believe how much your belly has grown the past couple of weeks. Can't wait to see it IRL. ;)

Donna V said...

You look wonderful Christie! Is it just flying by? It doesn't seem like that long ago that you announced that you were pregnant. :)

Tiffany said...

You look adorable!

Amy said...

Hot momma! I'm with Ashlee- don't count the pounds too much- you are well within the recommended range. You won't have a problem getting it off. Enjoy this time. I am looking forward to those days again!

Anonymous said...

You definitely look pregnant...and adorable!