Thursday, April 3, 2008

20 week ultrasound short video

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2960782&alb=0

This was the only way I could share the video. The original video is 14 minutes long and too large to upload to blogger or photobucket. I cropped the video with a software that I have on my computer, but then I wasn't able to save it as a file that was supported by the above mentioned outlets. The only way to share the cropped video is to host it through the software's sharing website. I don't intend for you to have to download anything to be able to watch this video so my feelings won't be hurt if it asks you to and you decline!

The voice you hear on the ultrasound (other than the doctor explaining what things are) is my sister! She was narrating the ultrasound and asking more questions that me! The video is about 2 minutes long and when the doctor gets down into the pelvic/leg area, even I have a very difficult time making the parts out and it starts to look like a big moving blur!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see it. :(

Christie & Roger said...

At midnight last night, I gave up after 3 hours of trying to post it! I'm back on working to get it on there (or a link) now!

Anonymous said...

Okay - I watched the video and don't think there is anyway to tell what the little eggplant is. He/She is on its side so it seems like it didn't even move into the right position anyway. You can "suspect" all you want - which I did - swore it was a boy - oh look what I got now - all girl! So you just never know.