Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Week 25 Doctor's Appointment

Can I just say how much I love my doctor?! Seriously, when she asked me what's new with the pregnancy, she really meant it! I get so used to doctors who rush you in and out of the exam room and she just wanted to sit and catch up! We talked about how I can feel and see rolling body parts now. I told her how people can see the baby moving through my clothes. We talked about nursery decor and our bathroom renovation project! Seriously, this woman is great!

So, on to the stats. I'm measuring (literally, they measure you with a tape measure in centimeters and that number should agree with how far along you are in weeks) 24.5 to 25 weeks which is on track. We tried to count the heartbeat but the baby was rolling and moving all around and she that she couldn't get an exact count, but that it sounded in the 140 to 150 range.

Weight gain to date - 11 pounds

I'll post updated belly pictures soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you are already 25 weeks. Time is flying!

Donna V said...

It sounds like you have a wonderful doctor. That is awesome!

I'm with Kristal...how are you already 25 weeks?!