Monday, September 8, 2008

1 Month!

We had our 1 month doctor's appointment and she's weighs in at 8 lbs, 8 oz. We seem to have a thing with the number 8! This puts her in the 29th percentile. She's grown 2 inches and now stands at 22 1/4 inches, putting her in the 89th percentile. I'm so glad to see that she is gaining weight and growing just like she should! We're still using newborn diapers and wearing newborn size clothes, but I can see her starting to fill them out more and more and I think within 2 weeks, we'll be transitioning to the next size up.

Lillie enjoying her tummy time!



Celebrating her 1 month birthday in her onesie!

9 comments:

Maria said...

Yay Lillie! Glad to hear she is doing well. I love that hooded towel on her. :-)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! Happy one month Lillie!

Julia Goolia said...

She is so flipping gorgeous.

Aimee said...

Lillie is so adorable! Glad to hear she's doing well!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! The onies are going to be a great idea.

Melissa said...

Cute pics! I am glad the onesies are working out! They look great on her!!!

Tiffany said...

Lillie is adorable! I'm so happy for you!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh. I don't even know what to say. She is beautiful.

Jenn said...

She is just so cute!!! You should bring her to a GNO sometime :)