Friday, September 5, 2008

Dear Miracle Blanket

My baby slept from 9pm to 9am (and she is still sleeping!) last night, only waking up to feed once at 4:30am. I was able to beat her up and eat breakfast, shower, and get dressed, all in peace in quiet.

Thank you!!!
(for those who haven't had to deal with a baby who just can't get it together enough to fall asleep, the miracle blanket is a swaddling blanket that is next to impossible to get out of. Lillie just kept overstimulating herself all day yesterday because her arms and legs still scare her. By wrapping her up, she can actually relax and fall asleep.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you were able to catch up on some sleep!

And I know what you were trying to say, but the fact that you "beat her up" made me LOL. ;)

Melissa said...

I love that blanket!!! I am glad that it worked for you and she slept through the night! That blanket is definitely a miracle!

Maria said...

The "beat her up" cracked me up too. :-) That miracle blanket is adorable.

Amber said...

I love this blanket! We still use it for Avery.

All About Amelia said...

where did you get yours? we are in need of one!

Boyd Team said...

I really need to get one of those for my niece! What a god send!