Sunday, June 22, 2008

Walks and Watermelon

Harvey insisted on two, yes two, walks today. We went for our first one around 11am and apparently by 8pm, he had forgotten about his walk of the day. I tried distracting him by playing ball with him out in the back yard, but he isn't much of a retriever like his breed would suggest! Don't worry, I'm not trying to get all healthy on you with this pregnancy; the extra walk just means I can have a second scoop of ice cream tonight!

Today, my mom made the funniest (and probably true) comment about my belly and the shirt I was wearing. She said it reminded her of a watermelon. Hopefully, she was referring to the seedless kind as they tend to be a bit smaller than the seeded variety! On that note, here are my 34 week belly pictures.
And I haven't done an actual "belly" picture in a while, so here it is in all it's glory just for fun!
(ahh...the joys of a stretchy waistband!)
And another one just for fun...here is a glimpse into the beginnings of our nursery. I'm standing in the doorway of the room. The wall to my left side is going to have the wainscoting that I posted about previously and a dresser and the crib will go along the wall with the curtains (there is another window not shown in this picture that the crib will be centered between).

3 comments:

N. said...

You are so cute! Very sexy pregnant lady! And I love the paint color in the nursery.

Anonymous said...

You look so great!! And I can't wait to see the rest of the nursery. Those curtains are awesome!

Julia Goolia said...

Love the curtains and the watermelon belly. You are really coming along now, aren't you!?