Thursday, June 26, 2008

Week 34 Doctor Appointment

Roger was able to meet the doctor for the first time at our appointment yesterday.  We listened to the heartbeat and I got measured.  I measured between 32 and 33 cm, which is up from my last appointment, but 1 to 2 cm behind generally where I should be (34cm).  While I'm not concerned in the least bit, it could mean one of two things - the baby will be a little smaller than average when born (maybe 7 to 7 1/2 pounds) OR the baby will be late!  I'm hoping for the first option!  Or it could  mean absolutely nothing at all!  

I also start going weekly to see my doctor from here on out.  For those of you who have been through this before, you know what this means....the start of internal checks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't speak from experience, but from what I hear, internals are not all that fun. Good luck!

And here's hoping to a baby that is on time, but tiny. ;)

Amy said...

This is so exciting! I have loved following your baby bump! Wow, weekly checks- you are nearing the end! Have you made a decision with the possible baby girl name?

Cheryl said...

That's great Roger was finally able to amke it to an appointment. The internals are not too bad. Or maybe I'm just not remembering accurately. lol! Let me know if you need anything in the coming weeks.