Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bella Band

I'm going to have to break down and buy one...a bella band that is. I wore khaki pants yesterday and I was so uncomfortable when I sat down and tried to lean forward! I've been lucky enough to be able to wear jeans and yoga pants throughout the pregnancy so far and with jeans being cut with such a low rise these days, the waist sits well below my growing belly. Yesterday, I wore khaki pants that were cut with more of a mid rise and the waist band was not my friend! I know that maternity pants will be generally hard for me to find. I wear a 35 1/2" inseam and most "long" maternity styles at places like Gap and Old Navy are 34". If this bella band works out, hopefully I'll be able to get another month or two out of my pre-pregnancy pants. You wear the band with your pants unbuttoned and even unzipped. The idea of having my pants undone makes me a little nervous, but we'll give it a try!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the first time I have been on this blog. I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations. I love all the bedding ideas. I can't wait to see how you decorate, you do such a great job.