Monday, January 14, 2008

The name game

In honor of Jenny's request, here are some names that we've at least discussed and weren't disliked. We're FAR from deciding though!
Girl - middle name will be Lynn (we seem to have a lot more girl names)
Brooke
Katy
Ali
Taylor
Malia (this is sort of a running joke because I have loved this name forever!)
Avery (I loved this name when a character on Felicity was named Avery. However, I think it's become too popular in the past few years and it's all of a sudden a "trendy" name.)

Boy - we have not discussed boy names at all!
Scott
um, yeah, that's it for boys!

I'll get back to you in a few months on this topic! A friend (Krissy) dropped off three name books for me to reference over the coming months so hopefully the list will be a little more encompassing next time!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I like them all! Brooke is on my list.. so is Colin and Charles.. but I don't have a bun in the oven! If it's a boy you could honor Dad and Roger.. how about Steven Scott DeJean.. that flows well!! :) You could call him Steve.. lol. Or would that be too wierd? :-P

Christie & Roger said...

Little Stevie! I'll admit, it does have good flow, but kind of weird at the same time!

Cindy Crawford said...

If you combined Brooke and Lynn then added Avery you would have,
Brooklyn(n)Avery DeJean. You could still call her Brooke. You could even do Brooklynn Malia DeJean. Boys? Why bother, it's a girl!

Cindy Crawford said...

If you combined Brooke and Lynn then added Avery you would have,
Brooklyn(n)Avery DeJean. You could still call her Brooke. You could even do Brooklynn Malia DeJean. Boys? Why bother, it's a girl!