Saturday, March 1, 2008

18 weeks in Seattle

I'm visiting Roger for a few days in Seattle and celebrated 18 weeks yesterday!  In the past week, I've really started noticing some physical changes in my body.  I've had round ligament pain as things start to stretch.  I feel like I could pop at any moment!  Maternity pants are becoming a more regular part of my wardrobe!  My low rise jeans will still technically fit, but why bother when the stretchy bands on the top of maternity pants are so comfortable!  I'll update the belly progress with pictures at 20 weeks and just maybe there will be noticeable progression!

3 comments:

The Bugala's said...

I'm so jealous that you are in Seattle! I love it there! Hope they are having some nice weather!!

Sherry said...

I outgrew my low rise jeans yesterday, I swear it happened overnight. Thank god for the bella band I bought!

Have fun in Seattle!

Christie & Roger said...

Sherry - you lasted a long time in your pre-pregnancy pants! By the time you outgrow the bella band, you'll be ready to deliver!