Tuesday, March 18, 2008

JCPenney versus Pottery Barn

Not really baby related, but has anyone else caught on to the fact that some of JCPenney's product line is a flat out knock off of a comparable Pottery Barn product?! Not that I'm complaining! I was just browsing PB Kids and noticed that I could have ordered my crib from there and spent an extra $400!

JCPenney Renew Crib in "coffee" $199

Pottery Barn Kendall Crib in "espresso" $599

Just another example....

JCPenney Manning Dining Group $900 for table and six chairs


Pottery Barn Montego Dining Group $1600 for the table, $1780 for six chairs


And this


versus this...

Another example



And another...

There's even a dedicated blog to Pottery Barn Knock Offs for your viewing pleasure! http://copycatchic.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love copycatchic! And anymore, everyone knocks off Pottery Barn. JCPenney, Target, Home Goods...not that I'm complaining. ;) But JCPenney definitely seems to have the most and the most accurate knockoffs.