Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Add me to team...

healthy baby! I went in for the "big" ultrasound today and everything is measuring on track. I got to see neat things like the chambers of the heart and kidneys and the doctor took measurements of the head and stomach. Everything looks good! The baby weighs 14 oz (a little big when compared to the week 21 facts to the side that say 12 oz) but it comes as no surprise!
Here is one shot from the ultrasound. For those of you who struggle to interpret ultrasound photos, this is of the baby's head and chest and the baby is looking towards you.

So, who does the baby favor - me or Roger?!

6 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

Whoo hoo for a healthy babe!
I have no idea who he/she resembles but what a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Soooo...did the tech write down the gender on a piece of paper and seal it up for you?! ;)

Christie & Roger said...

The doctor said there was nothing to report! She said the baby wasn't being cooperative so I have to move on to plan B (which may involve another ultrasound in 8 weeks or so!).

Ginger(Mom) said...

Christie,
I think she looks exactly like you did in your utltrasound so my money is on you!

Love,
Mom

Ashlee said...

Definitely a little Christie in there! My prediction...looks like he/she will have big, beautiful eyes. Thank God for a healthy report!

Anonymous said...

Its going to be a Roger.. look at that beer belly! :P